viernes, 3 de noviembre de 2017

A Friend



Hello Everybody! I am going to write about my best friend, His name is Javier, we are friend since I can remember around 4 or 5 years.

Well, we are neighbors, he lives in front of my House. We are friends because we like the same thing how the same bands or music style, movies (Sometimes), he and I don´t read a lot, I do not believe we have a prefer author.

Since we were children (around 7 or 8), we did the same activity for example with other friends we played football, hide-and-seek, marbles, climbed the trees, rode bicycle and  in september we flew kites (I have to tell I have never learnd to fly kite, yet). In those years I remember a lot stories and I feel that it was a good time.

We grew up, I attended the same school for 3 years and we knew the best bands that we still listen how skillet, Linkin Park (┼), Thousand Foot Krutch, among other. In those years we learned to play chess and cards (Spain and English).

We also went camping to San José de Maipo, or we went to swimming pool to Pirque, Isla de Maipo or in Puente Alto.

Now, we are studying, he is studying Administration of enterprise and I study Geography we have less time, and sometimes we talk about our carrier or others things and also, we played PlayStation (Mortal Kombat, God of war or any play of football) or with friend we see football match (La Roja).


3 comentarios:

  1. Awww your story is so cute. I don't have idea you like Linkin park, I'm surprised hihih

    ResponderBorrar
  2. very nice history of friendship ! <3 I always wnat have a friend in my neighborhood, I am happy for you

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Nice story Sergio, I learn new things about you haha
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar