domingo, 22 de octubre de 2017

Chilean Building and Landmark



Hello everyone!! Today I am going to write about a Chilean building and landmark that I like.

How I live in Santiago, I can have had to know enough important building in Chile like Great Santiago Tower, Titanium Tower, La Moneda Palace, Telefonica building, Entel Tower, Airport, Cathedral, many museum, church and library so at downtown as periphery.

But an important building that I like for its structure, modernity, lighting and orange color when it enter there. I talk about cathedral of Chillan, despite of I am not catholic, and I consider it a great building. This cathedral is located in front of mean square in Chillan, how I have relative in that city I saw each two or three years. I went with my family. When I enter there I just walked in its inner and saw Via Crucis in its walls. 




A landmark important that I know and I like it is National Reserve “Bellotos del Melado”, This reserve is in Linares how 380 kilometers of Santiago, It’s hided in the range, it´s so beautiful and wonderful. I went two years ago I went only. I like because it have two things that I have always fascinated the nature and the range. I know that this place it’s not how Torres of Paine or Rapa Nui, however in the zone of Linares it’s enough known. I have impressed with other places how National reserve Malacahuello, Alto Biobío, Malleco, Conguilleo or Villarrica.

In Chile anyone can find different Chilean building or landmark, because we are a long and narrow country.


Regards!!




3 comentarios:

  1. Great post Sergio
    This church is one of the most beautiful in Chile and I hope one day know the area that you describe!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The cathedral in the most of the pictures that I saw in the past makes this construction look bigger than it actually is, bus it still a beautiful place.
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I visited Chillan ain 2007 and we parked in the Plazza in front of the Cathedral. Very impressive:)

    ResponderBorrar