viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

The Final Post

Hello everyone!! Today is the last post in this semester :( 

I consider this semester have been enough stressing, however I am still alive hahaha, besides I think that it is the better form to relax you, to write about anything.

I have written nine blogs for English four, when I finished English three I said:

I learnt to express my ideas, to comment other blogs and to read how other people drafting their blogs

Now I think the same and even, I feel more capable now to write blogs.

The blogs I enjoyed writing they were Istanbul (a city I would like to visit), Funny concert, Chilean building and landmarks, A friend, Special dinner, Holydays in Neuquén and Fiestas Patrias. 

I like those post because I can write about my experience, I wrote about the place I have visited.

The posts, I don’t enjoyed writing they were "free post" one and two, and this blog. I don’t like the free post because It was too hard to begin to write it and I took a bit more time than usual. And I don´t like this post because it is the last and it is not easy to write it. 

I liked some blogs of my classmates how Catacombs in Lima (Yessenia R.) I was awesome for that topic, and even we talk about this in the lunch, other blog was Airam (Camila S.) I had to answer to Camila what is the name (Airam) mean? And She told me it’s Maria inverted. Other blogs “something artistic I like doing” I discovered Ingrid play guitar and Silvi Song any time, and I have also discovered things about Goye, Felo and Danae that I didn't Imagine. (They are my friends :))

Finally I feel very good, writing in this space.

I hope everyone finish their year very good.

Regards!!







1 comentario: