viernes, 17 de noviembre de 2017

Istanbul, Turkey


Hello everyone!! Today I am going to write about a city that I would like to visit.

The city that I would like to visit in the future because I like since I was a child, this city is Istanbul, in Turkey. That city has an important things and history.

Istanbul was called Constantinople in that city we find  Muslim culture and occidental culture, besides Istanbul is located between Asia and Europe.

Istanbul has important monuments how the Hagia Sophia Church, the Sultanahmet Camii, Blue Mosque, the Galata Kulesi, the Mosaic Museum, Topkapi Museum and the beautiful Castle of Dolmabahçe. And the history in Istanbul is also very interesting, because the city has changed for the different empires, beside Istanbul was the capital of Empire Roman East (byzantine), for this motive Istanbul is considered a World Heritage.

Although Ankara is the capital of Turkey, however Istanbul has an important inside Turkey for to have the principal Church of Orthodox religion.

The first thing I would do in Istanbul, is sailing the Bosphorus, this channel join Black sea with Marmara Sea. Moreover I would sail as in the day as in the night.

I would also visit the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque in a second day, because I believe they have awesome architectural and important center religious.

I would like also to have this experience, of living and to see how to cohabit the occidental culture and Muslim culture.

I would like to travel to Istanbul with my friends or my family.

Regards!




                                                         Hagia Sophia Church

1 comentario:

  1. Chechografo
    I think Turkey is a very interesting country and mainly Istanbul because of the contrast of Eastern-Western cultures separated only by the river
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar