lunes, 9 de octubre de 2017

Holidays in Neuquén



 Hello everybody!! Today I am going to talk about a great holiday that I had in Argentina.

Well, I went to Neuquén in the south of Argentina, this place is in the middle of Patagonian Desert, they consider the biggest city in the Patagonia, besides Neuquén is a word of Mapuche origin, it means “confluence” and the city is situated to 1200 km to Buenos Aires.

I travelled with my parents, sister and grandmother. I remember that we travelled enough hours. We stayed for four days. We visited different cities in 22 national road.

Well, this trip begun in Chile and we cross to Argentina, In Chile we were in Curacautin and Lonquimay, so we passed in Pino Hachado, when we already stayed in Argentina. We did many activities, in Las Lajas we went to museum history and regional and we also were in the river Agrio.

In Zapala, we were in monument “First residents” and I surprised the big difference between landscapes Chilean (Vegetation is green and big trees) and landscape Argentinian (vegetation is small, without big trees and arid). We passed Cutral-co and Plaza Huincul and I remember we visited a plant where it extract Oil, besides we saw oil pipeline it was interesting to learn about Oil and its different processes. 


We visited the hydroelectric in Limay River, we passed Senillosa and Plottier, finally we arrived to Neuquén, it is a big city we visited the downtown, central Park and Neuquén River. 

I enjoyed that trip because I shared with my family and I could knew other culture less stressed than us, I would like to go back to Neuquén any day.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario